Job Goal: To help students learn subject matter and/or skills that are aligned to the Louisiana State Curriculum that will contribute to their development as mature, able, responsible men and women who become lifelong learners.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree. Louisiana certification preferred
Responsibilities: Meet those standards of performance for his/her individual teaching assignment
1. Guide the learning process of students in the classroom toward the achievement of curriculum goals set by the Louisiana State Department of Education, Lake Forest Charter School and/or appropriate federal guidelines:
2. Assist the administration in implementing all Lake Forest Charter School policies.
3. Strive to maintain and improve professional competence.
4. Consult with administrator(s), colleagues, students, and/or parents on a regular basis.
5. Prepare lesson plans, instructional activities and educate students at all levels
6. Create, adjust, or revise instructional pacing guides
7. Serve on and participate in professional staff committee/meetings as required.
8. Participate in extra-curricular and instructional activities that support the vision and mission of Lake Forest Charter School.
9. Assign homework, grade assignments and/or assessments and document progress.
10. Participate in ongoing professional development activities.
11. Communicate with parents about student progress.
12. Implement the designated curriculum completely and in due time.
13. Plan and implement effective classroom management practices.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by the CEO, school administrator and/or Leadership Team
15. Integration of technology in daily instruction.
Teacher Instructional Positions forward resumes to email@example.com